Optimism has healing powers, so the time is right to don the hottest hue of the season and view the world through rose-colored glasses. Here, five frames to reframe your world view.
1. Dolce & Gabbana’s updated retro-shape shades riff off a '60s-inspired silhouette. See everything through a lens of baroque glamour with these pearly pink frames with pink gradient lenses. Devotion sunglasses, $410, Dolce & Gabbana Shop Now
2. With a cat-eye shape in a light lavender hue, these flattering sunglasses are set to suit the fashion flock. Ladies' Deauville sunglasses, $225, Aspinal of London Shop Now
3. These sunnies make a strong statement with their gold and pink enamel frame and pearl detailing. Mirrored pink and light gold lenses cast a glamour glow sure to add some sparkle to your daily routine. Filigree & pearls sunglasses, $348, Dolce & Gabbana Shop Now
4. These aviators are reimagined with a feminine flair thanks to their rosy cast. From day dresses to the beach, these are your wear-with-anything shades. Pilot metal frame with functional stud, $290, Valentino Shop Now
5. Alice + Olivia’s Mercer sunnies offer serious specs appeal with a classic, oversize square shape and just a smidge of a feline flick. With gold-foiled #staceface detailing on the inside and the softest shade of blush, these shades are your new daily dose of style. Mercer sunglasses, $150, Alice + Olivia Shop Now
Photography by: Photography by: Dennis Golonka | Styled by James Aguiar | Wigs constructed and styled by Louis Angelo using Kérastase | Hair color by Lila Carlino at Julien Farel | Makeup by Paco Blancas at L’Atelier NYC using NARS | Model: Ash Foo, New York Model Management | Prop stylist: Victorialee, Circa 1981; product photos courtesy of brands