This spring, escapes are all about creating your own staycation closer to home. Stock up on these seasonal staples to create vacation vibes anywhere.
1. Salt water cures all, but these days, it is harder to schedule a dip in the sea. This soul-healing scent captures the spirit of salty skin with top notes of ylang yang and violet, middle notes of Tahitian tiare and a dry down of sensual musk and sandalwood. SALT, $105, Ellis Brooklyn Shop Now
2. Bronze sans the beach thanks to Sisley Paris’ latest launch. Unlike other bronzers, this Macadamia, oil-packed, hydrating blend boasts a fresh, floral scent and strapless application. Self-tanning hydrating body skin care, $132, Sisley Paris Shop Now
3. Bring the spa home or take it on the road with this TSA-friendly skincare kit. Loaded with both a hydrating and illuminating sheet mask and two types of eye gel masks, you will be ready to take your self-care on the road. Getaway Plan, $20, Patchology Shop Now
4. If sunshine were a dress, this would be it. Maje’s cheerful wrap dress in breezy, yellow jacquard fabric will brighten even the darkest day. Sunny yellow wrap tie dress, $295, Maje Shop Now
5. Feathered footwear will always put you in good sartorial spirits. Slip these on and declare them your new dancing shoes. Franka feathered sandal in navy, $350, STAUD Shop Now
6. Channel Paris with these cat-eye sunnies by Blanc & Eclare. Paris in blush, $260, Blanc & Eclare Shop Now
Photography Courtesy Of: Photographed by Danny Cardozo | Styled by Faye Power Vande Vrede | Shot on location at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, Miami Beach | Hair by Euridice Martin at Creative Management | Makeup by Daniela Gozlan using Charlotte Tilbury | Model: Dasha Maletina, The Lions | Product photos courtesy of brands