1. The prize includes seven nights in the specified villa (Panayia View).
2. Flights to Corfu, car hire, Think Experiences, and any other costs associated with the holiday are not included in the prize and are at the winner's expense, with the exception of transfers between Corfu airport and Corfu port for a hydrofoil to Paxos port, the island where Panayia View is located. Transfers from Paxos port to the villa, Panayia View, are not included.
3. The period of travel is limited to available dates (ie when the villa in question is available) in April, May, June, September and October 2020.
4. The maximum total number of guests staying in either villa is limited to 4 (including children and infants).
5. The winner is responsible for any damage caused to the villa.
6. The winner and their guests are responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documents and adequate insurance.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.