Exclusive villas, local knowledge and personal service.
Since 2002, The Thinking Traveller has been offering privileged and exclusive access to the most desirable rental properties in the heart of the Mediterranean, more specifically in Sicily, Puglia, the Greek Islands. The company’s success – including being voted the world’s #1 villa rental company four years in a row at the Condé Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice awards - is based on three founding principles: exclusive villas, unrivalled local knowledge and expert personal service.
Panayia View, named after the little island it overlooks, sits in a tranquil position amidst a garden of olive groves. It offers airy, flexible interiors, plenty of panoramic terraces, a peaceful ambience and a lovely pool, all within a short walk of the tavernas, bars, harbour, beach and gentle bustle of Gaios Town. The best of both worlds.
They're defined by the quality of their villas and take on only a fraction of those that they are offered. All are available exclusively through The Thinking Traveller, because only then can they create the enduring partnerships that deliver the quality our clients have come to expect.
Their passionate London and New York-based staff spend several weeks a year on the road, staying at The Thinking Travellers villas and exploring their destinations with local teams, whose unparalleled knowledge and infinite resourcefulness are at the service of their clients 24/7.
They're driven by the desire to deliver exceptional experiences and to exceed expectations. They're proactive and we understand that little things can mean a great deal. They're with their clients every step of the way, always ready to go that extra mile.
1. The prize includes seven nights in the specified villa (Panayia View).
2. Flights to Corfu, car hire, Think Experiences, and any other costs associated with the holiday are not included in the prize and are at the winner's expense, with the exception of transfers between Corfu airport and Corfu port for a hydrofoil to Paxos port, the island where Panayia View is located. Transfers from Paxos port to the villa, Panayia View, are not included.
3. The period of travel is limited to available dates (ie when the villa in question is available) in April, May, June, September and October 2020.
4. The maximum total number of guests staying in either villa is limited to 4 (including children and infants).
5. The winner is responsible for any damage caused to the villa.
6. The winner and their guests are responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documents and adequate insurance.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.